Talent Acquisition Specialist – Sales Focused
The Caribbean’s leading Sales recruiting firm seeks a strong, creative, connected, entrepreneurial candidate to fill the role of Sales Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the recruiting of Sales Persons, Sales Managers, Sales VP’s and Sales Directors for client companies. This includes identifying, attracting, interviewing, and selecting candidates for hire that are the best fit for the roles and companies for whom we are hiring. The details of the main duties are:
- Consult with Sales Leaders to define the sales role and the qualities, skills, and experiences required for the role by successful sales candidates.
- Craft the job placements advertising copies to attract the most qualified candidates for the sales role and company.
- Post job placement advertising in the relevant career websites, newspapers, university notice boards etc.
- Develop and execute on candidate sourcing strategies beyond the traditional means and including relevant databases and social media.
- Use recruiting assessments and assignments to assess candidates’ skills and match for the role
- Schedule and conduct qualifying screening, audition and hiring interviews via phone, web-based platforms (Skype etc) or in-person.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified/hireable candidates to hiring companies.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods, and attend job fairs and careers events.
- Consult with and train HR and Sales Managers in a proprietary recruiting framework for sales professionals.
- Coach and support managers on behavioural interviewing and candidate selection.
- Consult with hiring managers and HR colleagues in hiring companies on their on-boarding programs for new sales staff.
- Leverage best practices and data-driven processes to continuously improve the Talent Acquisition process.
- Tracking and analyzing the sourcing and recruiting progress throughout the entire life-cycle.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting coordinator.
- Considerable knowledge and experience with sourcing, interviewing techniques, candidate assessments and reference checks.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioural)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Demonstrated ability to gain credibility and build relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to manage multiple hiring projects and shifting priorities with strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practice
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Demonstrated proficiency with, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- 2 years management experience and at least 2 years of experience hiring sales professionals and managing the full recruitment life-cycle.
- At least 2 years experience as a sales person is a distinct advantage
The chosen candidate will receive extensive training on our proprietary recruiting framework for sales professionals.
The successful candidate will be ideally position in the next 2 to 3 years to assume the leadership of the division in the region.
If you are the person we seek send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Talent Acquisition Specialist. Applications close May 18, 2018.