SALES MANAGEMENT OUTSOURCING
- Are you a CEO or Business Owner who is also trying to lead and manage your sales team?
- Are you feeling frustrated, angry or stressed out by that role?
- Do you lack the structure to REALLY hold the salespeople accountable to the right behaviors, every day of every week?
- Do you hang on to underperforming salespeople longer than you should?
- Would you like sales to be growing at a more rapid pace?
If you answered “yes” to some or all the above questions and you can’t justify the cost of hiring a full-time dedicated sales manager, we may have a solution for you in the form of an Outsourced Sales Manager. We create a tailored program of consistent on-going sales management involving a wide variety of resources to help the sales team excel while enabling you (the CEO/President) to focus on the rest of the company’s operations.
The typical situations we address with this program are:
- Growing company where the need for a professional sales team has increased
- Owner/Manager needs to focus on other business matters
- Budget does not allow for a full-time sales manager
- The Sales plan needs to be established, revised, or improved
- Full-time sales management is not necessary, but some direction is needed
- Sales structure discipline and accountability needs to be established
- Unexpected departure of sales manager leaves a gap which needs to be filled on an interim basis
- One-on-one coaching is needed for marginal performers, for a new salesperson, or for a sales manager
- Mentoring of a rookie sales manager or manager-in-training is necessary
- Special circumstances require an independent third-party intervention