- You believe the sales team can do more.
- You are seeing clear signs of things that are not working well.
- You know that there are gaps in skill, attitudes, techniques that is costing you money.
But how do you go about fixing this in the best way, with the least expense, and in the shortest time.
A Salesforce MRI!
The Salesforce MRI tool used by TGL is the world’s leading tool for evaluating the Salesforce. Developed over 25 years, by sales professionals (OMG), for professionals, in the selling environment, it is called The Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis (SEIA).
The Sales Effectiveness and Improvement Analysis (SEIA) provides an in-depth look at your salespeople, the sales leadership, sales systems, processes, and sales strategies. It answers the most difficult questions about sales team performance and provides a road map for planning an effective and meaningful Salesforce Development Program.
Our analysis will answer four critical questions:
- Why aren’t your salespeople more effective?
- How much more effective can they be?
- What will it take to accomplish that peak level of effectiveness?
- How long will it take to accomplish that new level?
The analysis will identify all the gaps in the sales organization and provide clear recommendations for prioritized action and the swiftest results.
For insights into your company’s readiness to become an overachieving sales organization complete the free assessment here.